[plug] Suse 9.0 & Wine Rack

Mungo TheB mungotheb at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:52:39 WST 2004

Never being a die hard on any one computer or operating system (dabbled in
lots, no one answer solves all)

I like to hear back from anyone about suse 9.0 & wine rack

YES! I play games :) and almost all I use windows for (except odd program)
YES! I'm still feeling my way around and like my hand held abit ( not to 2nd
base yet :)

and where to get it (suse & wine rack, cant have one without the other)
CHEAP
FULL VERSION because I get sick of ALL the bits that are missing and telstra
wont give me ADSL :(

thanks
MungoTheB