[plug] Wine and NexusTK

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Feb 13 01:34:33 WST 2004

Try also codeweavers wine. its run everything I've thrown at it perfectly.

Its non free tho.

ANd I advise against downloading it of limewire. Even people who refuse to
contribute changes to free software back to the community deserve not to
be stolen from. nothing hypocritical about that. no-sireee.

Shayne.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.