[plug] Wine and NexusTK

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Feb 13 13:06:12 WST 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 01:34, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> ANd I advise against downloading it of limewire. Even people who refuse to
> contribute changes to free software back to the community deserve not to
> be stolen from. nothing hypocritical about that. no-sireee.

Umm... CodeWeavers _do_ contribute most of their changes back, and are
in fact a major driving force behind Wine development. They couldn't do
that if they didn't sell CrossOver.

Try reading some of the posts from the CodeWeavers guys on wine-devel to
get an idea of the attitude they take, then see if you feel like
repeating your comments.

Craig Ringer