[plug] PCI VGA cards

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Feb 13 17:18:44 WST 2004

Outstanding.

Will you be using the Ruby patches?

They are now synced with 2.6.2 btw.
I am VERY interested in meeting to help with this implementation in any
way possible. I do have some cards here but I was planning to use them
for the same project. As long as this is for a common goal than that may
be okay.

regards,

Chris

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 16:56, Adrian Woodley wrote:
> G'Day pluggers,
> 	I've managed to convince the boss, not only that we should use linux on
> our workstations, but they should be thin clients. On top of that, I'm
> going to attempt to run two consoles per machine.
>
> To this end I need five PCI SVGA cards. Specs aren't that important,
> provided it will do 1024x768x16 and ISN'T S3.
>
> Hope someone has a big stockpile :)
>
> Regards,
> Adrian Woodley

Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.