[plug] Talks Co-ordinator.

craigab craigab at arach.net.au
Fri Feb 13 10:39:04 WST 2004

G'Day all. I've just been voted in as the talks co-ordinator for PLUG.
Is there anything you'd like to see talked about? I'm thinking about two
talks at the central tafe meeting, one for newbies and a technical one for
the not so newbies and one at the hardware meeting (UCC). Use my addy, not
the list please. If you could give more than 1 topic you'd like to see that
would be great.

Whoever gives the most responses to a topic, that topic shall be talked
about sometime during the year. Details on the list before each meeting.
Get those votes in and thanks! Also, could the people who went to lca 2004
contact me off-list please. I hope to do all this democratically because
it's our club! Thanks, all.