[plug] PCI VGA cards

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sun Feb 15 21:52:26 WST 2004

Leon Brooks wrote:

| Works OK with Mandrake's 2.6.1 and XFree86-4.4pre2 (patched, BoC). See
| photo here (ready to have your brain messed with? :-)
| http://cyberknights.com/ps7-2.png of Photoshop 7.0 running on the above

s/.com/.com.au/ :-)

Only *two* monitors?  Bah!  http://cp.yi.org/~cameron/foo/1215-1404a.jpg
is of bash, vim, mutt and gqview running under ratpoison spread over
three screens and two graphics cards.

| system, editing a photo of the same system displaying KDE 3.1.3 across
| two monitors.

My understanding was that Chris and Adrian wanted to have two separate X
servers running with separate keyboards and mice and separate people
using them, rather than a single user with multiple monitors.  Hence
extra kernel support is required.

Cameron.