[plug] Linux demo

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 17 05:53:10 WST 2004

Thankyou very much for the feedback. There is a fair bit of work to go
and I can change any part of it with the application I'm using
(Cinelerra), probably will end up changing lots of it...

If its not much trouble I would like to get some screenshots of various
desktops from us pluggers to include. Have to work out a number of
things still :)

And to answer Daniel's question, I will be making a number of formats so
it can be played on anything. Just I prefer OGG & OGM is all :)

Kind Regards
Michael Collard