[plug] Network card initialisation order

Michael quadfour at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 17 11:05:15 WST 2004

Hi Kirk,

Have a go putting the modules names in order you want them loaded in
/etc/modules (not modules.conf). If that doesn't work then you can still
use /etc/modules.conf but you'll need to use directives like above and
below. See the modules.conf man page for information on that.

Kind Regards
Michael Collard