[plug] Mozilla problem (tried to install JRE)

Kirk Turner kirk.turner at wagoonline.com
Wed Feb 18 09:51:11 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 09:43, Chris Caston wrote:
> Hello,
>
> and my /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins now looks like:

What version of mozilla is default under Sid?
If its one of the newer versions then it needs the gcc3 version of the
plugin. For firebird I have this:

libjavaplugin_oji.so ->
/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.2_01/jre/plugin/i386/ns610-gcc32/libjavaplugin_oji.so

The mozilla site has a pretty good explanation about getting the plugin
working. (However I still cant find anything that tells me how to get
the java console to display under firebird)

Hope that helps,

Kirk