[plug] Programming Rut

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Feb 18 10:09:50 WST 2004

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:12:13 +1030 Onno Benschop <onno at itmaze.com.au> wrote:

> Again, I'm not looking for a solution as such, I'm more looking to hear
> from others how they would go about getting out of the "loop"...
>
> (Eg. Outside the box)

Hi Onno

Explain the problem to someone else, not necessarily a technical person.

In person (ie verbally and with scratchy diagrams or vigorous hand waving).

Posting to the list hasen't used different bits of brain to what you have
used so far. You want to speak it "at" someone with a half decent attempt
to get them to understand. The simpler you have to make it the harder it
will be which will stretch your thinking further still :-)

work(s/ed) for me :)

Harry

ps Don't forget the scratching and waving.

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/