[plug] Programming Rut

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Feb 18 10:21:34 WST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 12:12:13PM +1030, Onno Benschop wrote:
> This all works fine.
>
> I need to implement a way to...[snippity-snip-snip]

Since we're discussing lateral solutions, you might like to consider
that your first statement might be the problem.  Perhaps it simply isn't
possible to do what you're trying to do within the existing
architecture (or at least to do it nicely).

Sometimes the problem you're spending your time trying to solve isn't
the actual problem at all.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Your mouse has moved.  Windows must be
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | restarted for the change to take