[plug] Programming Rut

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Feb 18 15:37:50 WST 2004

drawings with arrows often work.

I had a friend that solved a software problem by writing it down as a
conversation betweeen a dog called socratees and a couch. He ended up with
the dog explaining to the couch what was wrong.

Invoke strange parts of the brain indeed. It actually works.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au