[plug] Goodbye PLUG

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Feb 18 16:52:26 WST 2004

Thanks Sacha,

Your talk was excellent! Good luck with ebXML. I'm sure there are more
opportunities for you back in Europe than there are here.

Thanks for showing me the ins and outs of GnuEnterpise. I still plan to
use it for my businesses ERP system.

regards,

Chris

--
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.