[plug] Message for Bernd Felsche

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 20 17:27:30 WST 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 13:30, James Devenish wrote:

> I can't seem to contact you via e-mail directly, so I'm trying
> through the list. I could perhaps try to find a phone number for
> you, but I'd already written this e-mail to you -- and it bounced
> back. Apparently, your mail relay is refusing mail from UWA, or

Probably because of the massive attack I got due to infected
machines at UWA trying to ram gigabytes of SWEN down my 56k dialup.

> at least it is refusing my mail -- can't blame you ;-). This is
> the third message I've tried sending to you today, and I enclose
> my previous attempt:
> time.]
>
> There seems to be a problem with your e-mail client. (I suppose
> the problem could be elsewhere, but I'm not sure how the problem
> arises in the first place.) Your last two messages to plug at plug
> were corrupt. Here is a selection of headers to indicate both
> that the e-mail came from you, and that there were problems with
> it:

> From: Bernd Felsche <>
> Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:09:35 +0800

I think I've got that fixed now. I've been playing with IMAP and my
usual mail client (mutt) doesn't authenticate... least not yesterday
and today so far; but KMail works....

> The list software is unable to process these messages normally.

Looks like I've found a test site for my email config. ;-)