Orange smoke (was: Re: [plug] Hdd probs - IBM deskstar experiences?)

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Feb 20 17:32:01 WST 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:47:46 +0100 Garry <garbuck at westnet.com.au> wrote:

> Most computers run on smoke. Yours must be one of the "orange stuff"
> experiments..

> Harry is sure to know the tekknickal name for the Orange Stuff. Used to
> be called dielectric, but who knows these days?

I'd suggest that the technical term in this case is orange dielectric;
this providing more efficacious charge storage that cherry ripe dielectric.

Tests of Smarties dielectric has been abandoned by all but the diehards who
insist that the red ones hold their charge till last.

:-P

Have a good weekend
Harry

--