Orange smoke (was: Re: [plug] Hdd probs - IBM deskstar experiences?)

quadfour at iinet.net.au quadfour at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 20 21:06:42 WST 2004

Found an interesting link for anyone with ABit mainboards, or LeadTek video cards:

http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Feb/bch20030207018535.htm

It would seem these GSC capacitors that are on this video card are absolute
rubbish. Should be easy enough to replace too, its a 1000uF 6.3V one. RS
Components in osborne park apparently have some.

Kind Regards
Michael Collard