[plug] Xandros 2.0 Application CD

Milan Pospisil Milan.Pospisil at swantafe.wa.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 13:26:00 WST 2004

>>>On 02/21/04 06:38pm Gavin dial90 at ozemail.com.au wrote:>>>
>Milan,

>Start Xandros Networks. Select File->Install DEB File. Browse to the
>appropriate directory on CD2 (you may want to locate the program you
>want to install first using XFM), select and install.

>Regards
>Gavin

Hi Gavin;
               I have tried that, but still no results. There is a good chance, however, that I am doing something silly. I will take the computer to the workshop tonight and ask someone to watch over my shoulder what is going on.
 Thanks for your advice, even though I was not able to use it pehaps someone else might find it quite handy.
                                                                                                                                               Regards
                                                                                                                                                            Milan Pospisil