[plug] Old computer bits for sale

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 22:42:45 WST 2004

UCC recently had a cleanup and we now have a bunch of stuff that is
surplus to our needs and won't fit in the clubroom, so we're getting rid
of it. They are all $1 NR, a full listing is at
http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jlcox_bay-e&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
but a brief overview:

- 6 PowerMac 7200/75 and /120s, various RAM/disk
- 2 IBM RS6000s (one lot)
- 5 Digital DELNIs
- 1 Sun SPARCStation 1+
- some other old network gear (repeaters), all AUI or 10Base2
- other misc crap.

# UCC President        http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |