[plug] next Installfest?

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:19:38 WST 2004

Went to the PLUG meet lastnight, didn't get to talk to anyone helpfull cause
you guys were so damned busy.. :-)
Nice work btw.. It seemed like you guys were a bit short on network
hardware.. I may have a spare 24 port HUB (no not a switch unfortunately)
that PLUG can have if they want it.. only drawback is that it doesn't have a
power supply (its a netgear).
I'll see if I can find it and let you know.

Question though, does anyone know when the next installfest is? I checked
the calander.. and could'nt find anything on it..

Senectus

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers
who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we
live."   - Peter Cochrane