[plug] Training report

senectus senectuskal at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:32:20 WST 2004

I would be very interested in this, but I have some Q's as well.
Would we have to bring our own machines? What machines are supported.. (ie
laptops, minimum/maximum level desktops).
CAN we bring our own machines..?
What distro would be taught..
For instance.. I'd be a LOT more willing to pay with say, a from source
distro than a distro like Lindows/Lycoris etc etc..

Is this for Desktop use or for gateway/server purposes..
I'd pay extra for the meals... and I'd probably bring my SO... (no
sproglings.. and I'd prefer if there wasn't any there ;-)