[plug] Training report

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Fri Feb 27 09:13:54 WST 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:32, senectus wrote:
> I would be very interested in this, but I have some Q's as well.
> Would we have to bring our own machines?

If you wanted to install on them, yes. Or buy a machine from PLUG(?).

> What distro would be taught..

What was it you were volunteering to oversee the installation of,
again...?

> Is this for Desktop use or for gateway/server purposes..

Yes.

> I'd pay extra for the meals...

This would depend in a critical mass being reached (as would the whole
shebang).

> and I'd probably bring my SO...

Excellent!

> (no sproglings.. and I'd prefer if there wasn't any there ;-)

I'd prefer to bring them but quarantine them in a separate carriage.

Cheers; Leon