[plug] Suggestion for the UWA events..

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Feb 24 23:02:56 WST 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:43:37 +0000 "Senectus -" <senectuskal at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Having not been to UWA before.. I spent a good 30-45 mins walking around UWA
> in the dark looking for the office you guys used for the workshop.. I asked
> about 5-6 people where "Cameron Hall" was and no one had any idea..
> I'd suggest either a photo on the site of the hidden door way, or possibly
> even a sign somewhere.. easily viewable from the carpark?

That's a really useful idea. Everyone I invite gets a 10 minute explanation
and mud map describing railings and carparks and hidden doors and stairs
and ..

A carpark sign and sign at the hidden door would be good. Would UCC allow
them to be stored upstairs ?

I couldn't be there either :-( but I heard it was a good night. Lots to do
but some more helpers needed for the machines that were worked on.

Harry

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/