[plug] Suggestion for the UWA events..

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 24 23:08:57 WST 2004

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 02:43:37PM +0000, Senectus - wrote:
> Having not been to UWA before.. I spent a good 30-45 mins walking around
> UWA in the dark looking for the office you guys used for the workshop.. I
> asked about 5-6 people where "Cameron Hall" was and no one had any idea..
> I'd suggest either a photo on the site of the hidden door way, or possibly
> even a sign somewhere.. easily viewable from the carpark?

Yes... In the meantime, here are some directions (to the UCC clubroom,
below the loft):

http://www.ucc.asn.au/aboutucc/contact.ucc

Speaking of which, does anyone know where the 4 port Ethernet repeater
we were using yesterday evening went? It has a AUI to RJ45 tranceiver
attached to each port, and I didn't see it get packed up...

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal