[plug] next Installfest?

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Feb 29 13:48:56 WST 2004

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 01:51:55PM +0800, Jon  Miller wrote:
> Got a 8-port Netgear and a 24-port (that's noisy due to a fan needing replaced) Netgear.
> Anyone know how to repair a noisy fan?

I'll bring an 8 port gigabit switch... (they're cheap!)

For fan maintenance, add a few drops of oil, under the sticker, or
through a drill-hole if necessary. If it's difficult to access, you can
run the oil down a wire or thread of some sort.

http://www.cantech.net.au/plug/2003-08/msg00694.html
http://www.cantech.net.au/plug/2003-08/msg00696.html
http://dansdata.com/fanmaint.htm

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal