[plug] i2c???

Mungo TheB mungotheb at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 21:51:16 WST 2004

Thanks
thats what I needed (a kick in the right direction :)

found
Users whose systems require additional i2c-related kernel modules (bttv,
i2c-matrox, rivatv, zoran...) will require additional patches for the Linux
2.4.21 and 2.4.22 kernels. These patches fix compatibility differences
between i2c-2.8.0 and the Linux 2.4 kernels.

now I know WHERE to look :)

mungo