[plug] kernel panic tip

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Jan 2 11:32:49 WST 2004

Any idea if this brings or can be setup to bring a graceful shutdown?

I've had a server kernel panic and found the only thing I could do was
to reset manually afterwhich it came back up and required a lot of
fscking to clean up all the messed up inodes.

After a few iterations of this it stop booted and had to be cleanly
reinstalled.