[plug] OT: Thanks for all the help with the Wizard PC - Go buyone!

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Jan 2 18:29:14 WST 2004

HandiSoft has a hard time running on any platform.  It will be awhile before the folks there get their heads in the right direction.  Clients of mine use it on Novell servers, at the moment.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

On Thu, 2004-01-01 at 17:19, Matthew Prouse wrote:

> Baby steps, baby steps... I just wish the tax apps (all made my HandiSoft) actually ran under anything other than Windows.

Let me know if you make any progress in the Handisoft department. I'm
looking for a solution to this as well.