[plug] Realplayer proxy

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 21:50:00 WST 2004

On Friday 02 January 2004 18:35, Jon Miller wrote:
> Want to make sure I have this right.

Yep, you have it right in so far as what I'd asked. But I'd simplified the
problem in the hope that a simple solution would be given. The real problem
is a whole lot more complicated, starting with the issue that the two
machines are not only on different networks, they're actually on different
continents.

Since a trivial "just install this free proxy software" type of reply didn't
come back, I think it's going to work out simpler to use ssh to tunnel X
between the two machines and just run realplayer remotely.

But thanks for your input, and thanks to the others who responded.

--
> eatapple
core dump