[plug] I am a baaaad man!

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 3 18:17:57 WST 2004

Heh, the company above us at work has an open wireless AP, but when we went
up to see them they asked us to leave. The said thay were Computer
Salespeople, of course we're trying to sell them something. We laughed, and
now use the signal to demonstrate to certain customers that wireless
networks extends beyond business walls... :P

CraigF.