[plug] I am a baaaad man!

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:01:47 WST 2004

heh bored are you?
I would be bored if it wasn't for this phantom wireless network that my
laptop has picked up.. 0.o
I just moved house, and it looks like one of my new nieghbours has a
wireless AP with no encryption and it appears.. no security.
I'm very tempted to find my way in and see who's it is..

Senectus

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers
who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we
live."   - Peter Cochrane