[plug] Formatting a USB Flash Disk in Linux

Adrian Blockley a.blockley at poboxes.com
Mon Jan 5 20:10:33 WST 2004

For what its worth my understanding is that

vfat != fat32

vfat is an extension to fat16 that allows long file names whereas fat32 is the 32 bit implementation of fat16, or am I missing something here???

--

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't."

Adrian  Blockley
32 Darwinia Loop
Canningvale WA, 6155

Ph: 08 9256 1953