[plug] RAID server...LILO

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jan 8 21:56:05 WST 2004

I had this problem in the very early days of my working with Linux and it
resolved by inserting the line "linear" into the lilo config file.
Could it be that you need something similar to point out that your RAID
controller does not require help with sorting out sector translations??

Just a thought,
Denis