[OT] The Neverending Story: Part Three (Re: [plug] reinstall for new core hardware?)

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:08:52 WST 2004

I'm sure most people would consider this on-topic, considering some of the
weird stuff that gets thrown about here. :) Unforunately it sounds like the
changeover from P2 to P3, can you run it with just one P3 and see what
happens? If the P2s are gone, then it's worth trying ANYTHING. Otherwise, go
back to the quokka and get a P2 or a celeron. :(

Make lunch, not war.