[OT] The Neverending Story: Part Three (Re: [plug] reinstall for new core hardware?)

Ben New ben at leftclick.com.au
Fri Jan 9 12:04:37 WST 2004

John Knight wrote:

> I'm sure most people would consider this on-topic, considering some of
> the weird stuff that gets thrown about here. :)

True, true...  It is running Linux after all ;-)

> Unforunately it sounds like the changeover from P2 to P3   <snip>

You pretty much got it - the processors just weren't pushed in
properly!  Probably a tight socket on the board or just my reluctance to
push too hard.  I should have picked that up!

I made another post that mentions a couple of other issues that cropped
up during the changeover.  The subject is pretty broken actually - "Re:
Solved - [plug] reinstall for new core hardware?"  (It was 2 in the
morning when I made it ;-) )

On a side note, is it just me or are posts from this year not making it
onto the mailing list archive on the PLUG website?

Regards,
Ben

--
Ben New