Full AT tower required (was Re: [plug] reinstall for new core hardware?)

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:25:23 WST 2004

Hi Ben,

I *think* I have one, maybe even two, full tower AT cases out in the shed. I was going to modify them to make my smoothwall gateway into a bit of artwork, but I've moved from smoothwall to a netgear router so the cases are just sitting out there. If you haven't found one already let me know and I'll go out and have a check to see if the AT full towers (no PSUs) are still on my 'cases to be modded' shelves :-)

Ari
outrider at operamail.com