[plug] computer bits...

Paul Stone paul at dustcreative.com
Fri Jan 9 18:19:34 WST 2004

hey people,

I need to clear some room and have some excess computer bits so feel free to
make an offer on the following parts..

Pentium Pro 200 in an Atx midi-case - last time i tried to turn it on
nothing happened, im not sure if its the mobo, or psu ( power supply ) thats
causing the problem

I also have an isa netcard and a non-functional abit bx6 motherboard..

I've also got approx 8 sticks of edo ram if anyone is interested.

I have more random bits that i havent sorted out yet too, will get to that
soon, stuff like coax cables, old cdrom drives, ide cables etc..

I also have a pentum II slot 300/350 cpu - I cant quite remember which, and
dont have a mobo to test atm.

----

And I'm looking for a motherboard and PSU to suit a celeron 800 if anyone
has any they would like to sell/trade..

/Paul