[plug] Cameron's Conf Comments - Monday 12th

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Jan 13 19:29:19 WST 2004

Shayne O'Neill wrote:

| Does adelaide uni still have the ultra repressive firewall?

Moderately so, although it's less oppressive than when we first arrived
thanks to organisers pulling strings.  We have always had unfiltered
outgoing SSH though.

| blah. Didjya see linus! Didjya see linus! Didjya? Diddjya?

Yes!   And I had my account on spark/xbox set up and changed the
password with tridge watching over my shoulder... and accidentally
unplugged Bdale's laptop when plugging in mine at the Debian miniconf...

Plus Bernard's magic kernel on this laptop has given me working(ish)
wireless and software suspend.  Thanks Bernard :-)

Cameron.