[plug] Re: [LACTTE] DEBIAN

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Fri Jan 2 07:54:39 WST 2004

On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 13:15, Anand Kumria wrote:
> Another alternative rather than focusing on a specific distribution
> would be to undertake the LPI courses. They are fairly good, I hear, and
> should put in good stead with any distribution.

In particular, the O'Reilly book about LPI that one could get to help
prepare for the exams have examples for both using rpm and dpkg to
manage packages, which I thought was pretty open minded.

I'll have that book along at LCA in Adelaide if anyone wants to have a
peek.

AfC

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Operational Dynamics Consulting Pty Ltd

Australia: +61 2 9977 6866  North America: +1 646 472 5054

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/