[plug] Cameron's Conf Comments - Monday 12th

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Wed Jan 14 20:08:10 WST 2004

Sounds good !
Finally got internet happening in your room at the college eh ? :P

There were other sessions I wanted to go to but OSS in Government and
PHP were the main one's I wanted to see (although I can't write any real
PHP yet), I've already submitted a proposal to the budget at work to see
if the council will let me go next year and hey the council here is
tighter than a fish's arse so we'll see, but the worst thing I can do is
try ! :P

Have fun ! :)