[plug] Electioneering

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Mon Jan 19 10:28:47 WST 2004

Hi all.

Now that I'm no longer an LA OCM, I will have time for doing a little
more serious stuff for PLUG. If I can't bully Bernard Blackham or some
other highly useful bod into standing for Prez now that we've exported
Tony to the site of next year's LCA, I'll sit still for wearing that
hat myself.

I'll pre-decline any nomination as Secretary or Treasurer, since my
handwriting and accounting both suck. (-:

If elected I promise installfests for everyone, at least one LAN party
in the coming year, and a lot more social and action stuff happening
(like maybe an 802.11 fox hunt). If you don't like that as a policy
platform, *please* run against me. (-:

Cheers; Leon