[plug] Panic and keyboard leds

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Mon Jan 19 15:10:38 WST 2004

Speaking of searching for things...

I have a machine that locks up repeatable circumstances.  When that
happens, the caps lock and scroll lock keys flash.  I believe that means
something, but after much searching of web and kernel docs I can't find
anything to tell me what it means.  (I failed google 101...)

Can someone please point me to some information about kernel panics (if
that's what it is) and flashing keyboard leds?

Thanks

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a
test load.