[plug] [sorta OT] PC cooling

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Jan 20 23:40:32 WST 2004

Did you buy the Athlon boxed, if so the fan that came with it should be good, but if that is good enough check out Anyware's cooling systems.

jlm

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> senectuskal at hotmail.com 12:44:21 pm 12/01/2004 >>>
I have a self built PC at home that's my desktop and I'm sick and tired of
the damned thing automatically shutting down (COP CPU Over clock
Protection)on me because the room is so damned hot.

The machine isn't over clocked, and Its just an Athlon Barton 2800+...
What I want is, is there a place in Perth you guys can recommend for buying
Decent cooling??

I don't want water cooled or anything like that.. but anything has to be
better than the default coolers..