[plug] [sorta OT] PC cooling

Chris Cornish ccornish at eftel.com.au
Wed Jan 21 09:07:54 WST 2004

I run a thermal take volcano 7 + it has never faulted my only grivence
with it is the noise it makes but any hi spec AMD  fan will do that I
belive.
That said it has a 3 speed variable control which means on the days it
is not so hot you can slow it down. The noise level is fine on low to
medium speed I got the one for our server from anywhere in osbourn park
about $50 from memory

Hope that helps

Kind Regards
Chris Cornish