[plug] Copy of my response to SCO ANZ, FYI

senectus senectuskal at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 11:15:51 WST 2004

SCO have said all along that they think that the GPL license is
unenforceable and not a valid license..
Even if they manage to prove that (which I believe is beyond their
lawyers/financial capabilities) then they still have to find a way to
supplant all the coders that DID write their own stuff before they can
demand a license for any products..

Besides that.. THEY contributed to the GPL themselves.. there by
acknowledging its laws and powers..
Its ENRON on a smaller scale.. They're fiddling the market for personal
gain.. and need to be hung, Drawn and quartered.

/rant over :-P