[plug] Advocacy resource

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Fri Jan 23 17:24:18 WST 2004

If you enjoy spreading the Good Word about OSS, you'll find this useful.
Many times people have asked me what is so good about Linux. This is a good start..

http://www.ofb.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=285http://www.ofb.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=285

It's an explanation in really really somple words about why FOSS means better stability, and why "proprietry operating systems" are the result of greed and dirty secrets..

As I said, it's very basic language to point interested newbies to.. Sort of thing I'd print out and pin up in a Linux shop showroom.

Enjoy.

Garry