[plug] SCO Group and the ACCC

Chris Cornish ccornish at eftel.com.au
Tue Jan 27 14:54:21 WST 2004

Hi all,
I have spoken to Regina at the Canbera office of the ACCC They are very
interested in what the SCO's group claims.

I have employed the services of a lawyer to represent us with the case

Here are the details to send a written complaint to the accc will take
action when they have received written complaints the more the better so
get writing guys :)

Attn regional director

ACCC
POBOX  6381
East Perth
WA 6892

SCO are sending me a final draft of their license agreement of feb 2nd
Will post it all soon

---