[plug] W32.Novarg.A at mm

Jay Turner jturner at bsis.com.au
Tue Jan 27 14:56:39 WST 2004

It appears that the virus may just make up names to pre-pend to domain names
as the 'reply-to' address.

A friend who has a small company with three email accounts and his
configured as the 'catch anything else account' has been seeing email with
reply addresses of:

Jim, James, Tim, Josephine, Dave, Tom, Paul at hiscompany.com etc...

Obviously these accounts have never existed and could never appear in
anyone's address book.
If your account has a common name, this could possibly explain why.

My account 'jturn' has received nothing as yet probably because of this
theory...