[plug] [OT] User Support (was: MyDoom virus/worm)

senectus senectuskal at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:11:06 WST 2004

Oh gods...
/me weeps

I had to laugh though when my old boss took his laptop home, placed it next
to his desktop, unplugged the modem phone cord from the WALL and plugged it
into his network port on his laptop... so phone line now goes from network
port on laptop to the modem in the back of his home desktop PC.

And they wonder why we like violent video games so much ;-P