[plug] Debian Kernel compile

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 30 12:58:44 WST 2004

Thanks All,

Got the guide(s), now for a question I suspect has no definitive
answer;  What are the pro's and con's of getting the latest kernel
source from debian woody (2.4.18) as against kernel.org which has
2.4.24?  I have heard both opinions expressed without any reasoning.
Apart from having the latest kernel, will using source from kernel.org
add any complications?

Thanks,
Tim Bowden