[plug] [OT] Billion Bi-pac 711CE config for bigpond

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Jan 30 23:35:11 WST 2004

I guess I just need to know what encapulation and VPI, VCI.

Oh they (the customer) has a Alcatel Speed-touch home. Is it worth the
potential pitfalls and trouble of turning it into the pro version?

I have dug up the following:

http://www.petri.co.il/set_the_ethernet_port_ip_address_on_alcatel_speedtouch_home_pro.htm

http://www.sateh.com/hacks/alcatel.php

thanks,